Chhatisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) with its office at Shankar Nagar Road, Raipur has announced recruitment for various posts including State Civil Service Dy. Collector, State Police Service, Accounts Service accounts officer and other major posts There are total 302 posts. Selection will be done through the State Service Examination 2011.
Online Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the following posts in the state of Chhattisgarh for its State Service Examination 2011 :
- State Civil Service – Dy. Collector : 35 posts
- State Police Service – Dy. SP : 48 posts
- State Account Service – Accounts Officer : 03 posts
- Commercial Tax Officer (Sales Tax Officer) : 03 posts
- Excise Officer : 01 post
- Assistant Registrar : 05 posts
- Labour Officer : 01 post
- District Registrar : 01 post
- Food Officer : 01 post
- District Commander : 06 posts
- Child Development Project Officer : 47 posts
- Naib Tehsildar : 15 posts
- Assistant Superintendent Land Record : 09 posts
- Chhattisgarh Subordinate Account Service Officer : 29 posts
- Commercial Tax Inspector (Sales Tax Inspector) : 25 posts
- Excise Sub-Inspector : 03 posts
- Cooperative Inspector/ Cooperative Extension Officer : 48 posts
- Assistant Jail Superintendent : 23 posts
How to Apply : Apply Online at MPONLINE Portal from 10/01/2012 to 09/02/2012 only.
Date of Examination:- 06/05/2012 Sunday from 10:00am to 12:30 pm. All the examination centers will be in Chattisgarh.
Read the complete job advertisement here ==> https://www.mponline.gov.in/Quick%20Links/CGPSC/Advertisement/Pre2011.pdf
Eligible candidates can apply online here==> https://www.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Examinations/CGPSC/Home.html?langid=en-US