IBPS CWE 2011 2012 Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has announced that it will conduct Common Written Examination for Bank entrance PO/Clerk 2011 below are the details of the exam. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – IBPS is asking for online applications from eligible and qualified candidates for the recruitment of Probationary Officer/Management Trainee vacancies through Common Written Examination (CWE) 2011 for 19 Public Sector Banks conducted twice in a year. More details about this exam and how to apply are given below, related to age limit, educational qualification etc. Common Bank entrance exam will help everyone to enter public sector banks.
A Common Written Examination (CWE) will be conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – IBPS as a pre-requisite for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/Management Trainee posts for 19 public sector Banks mentioned below.
|Allahabad Bank||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Bank of Baroda||Punjab National Bank|
|Bank of India||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Syndicate Bank|
|Canara Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Central Bank of India||United Bank of India|
|Corporation Bank||UCO Bank|
|Dena Bank||Vijaya Bank|
Candidates those who wants to join in any of the above banks as a Probationary Officer/Management Trainee will necessarily require applying for Common Written Examination (CWE) 2011 through Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. Candidates who appear for the Common Written Examination will be issued scorecards, who secure minimum qualifying marks. Each bank will then carry out their own selection process like Group Discussion/Interview etc for final selection.
Scorecards: Scorecards issued by IBPS will be valid for 1 year from the date of issue of the scorecards. IBPS has sent the scorecards for each qualifying candidates by registered post/speed post.
Nationality: ACitizen of India.
Age limit: The candidate’s age limit is minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years as on 01/07/2011.
Educational qualification: Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Application Fee: The application fee for Rs 450/- for other candidates and Rs 50/- for SC-ST-PWD candidates through online mode or offline mode from 08/07/2011 to 30/07/2011.
Selection process: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Common Written Examination.
How to apply: The eligible and qualified candidates have to apply through online from the www.ibps.in website between 09/07/2011 to 01/08/2011. No other mode of application will be accepted. The candidates follow the user guideline and instructions at the time of online apply.
Instructions for online apply:
1. Before apply online candidates scan their photograph and signature.
2. Candidates have a valid personal e-mail ID, incase candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, they should create new e-mail ID, before applying online.
3. Candidates ready to keep the application fee details, incase of cash payment through NEFT branches of any of the 19 public sector banks, candidates keep the necessary details and documents in order to make online payment of the requisite application fee.
4. Candidates are first required to go to the website www.ibps.in and click on the home page to open link Common Written Examination.
5. Candidates are ready to apply online by clicking on the option ” Click Here To Apply Online For CWE – Probationary Officer / Management Trainees September 2011″
6. The application format consists of two pages, in-case candidates are remitting their application fees through NEFT and incase of payment of fees through online mode the application format will consist of three pages.
7. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the online application form at the appropriate places and click on the submit button at the end of page 1 of the online application form.
8. On page 2 of the online application form candidates are to upload their photograph and signature as per instructions.
9. After upload the photograph and signature, incase of candidates who have paid the requisite application fee through NEFT, a registration number and password will be generated, candidates should note down the registration number and password for future reference (OR) incase candidates pay the fee through online payment gateway after the upload of photograph and signature page 3 of the application form is displayed.
10. Online transaction has been successfully completed a registration number and password will be generated, candidates should note down the registration number and password for future reference.
11. After successfully submission of online application candidates should immediately take a print out of the system generated online application form for future reference.
12. No Acknowledgement will be given for online registration, however registration number and password will be generated and an e-mail/Sms intimation will be sent to the candidates. E-mail ID/Mobile no. specified in the specified in the online application form.
13. If candidates do not receive the e-mail and Sms intimations at the e-mail ID/Mobile number specified by them they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.
14. Online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without the photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form will not be considered valid.
Start date for Online Registration: 09/07/2011.
Payment of Application Fees: 08/07/2011 to 30/07/2011, (both days inclusive).
Last date for Online Registration: 01/08/2011.
Last date for Editing Application Details: 03/08/2011.
Download of Call letter for Written Examination: After 04/09/2011.
Date of Written Examination: 18/09/2011.
For more information regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, how to apply, selection process, examination centers and pattern, application fee, closing date for online registration and other information of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is available at following link…