Department of School Education, Haryana has announced recruitment for the post of Special educators for teaching Mentally challenged, Visually Challenged and Hearing Impaired students further details about this job is mentioned below.
Applications are invited through registered post for 435 posts of Special Educators/Resource Teachers on contract basis on the prescribed application form in School Education Department of Government of Haryana :
- Special Educator( Mentally Challenged) : 145 posts
- Special Educator (Visually Challenged) : 145 posts
- Special Educator (Hearing Impaired) : 145 posts
Age : 17-40 years
Pay Scale : Consolidated emoluments Rs. 18000/- per month for those having B.Ed. Special Education or equivalent and Rs. 15000/- per month for those having diploma in special education.
Educational Qualifications:- Graduation with minimum of 50% marks and B.Ed. (Special Education) or B.Ed. (General) with 2 years Diploma in Special Education or equivalent from a recognized University/institution.
• Post Graduate in relevant subject with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. (Special Education) or B.Ed. (General) with 2 years Diploma in Special Education or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution.
• Post Graduate in relevant subject with at least 50% marks and diploma in special Education or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution.
• Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric standard.
• All qualifications in special education should be recognized from RCI(Rehabilitation council of India) institutions.
Application Procedure : Application in the prescribed format complete in all respect must be reach in the office of Director General School Education Haryana (IED Cell), Shiksha Sadan, Sector-5, Panchkula by 30/12/2011 (5.00 P.M.).
For more details and application format please visit here ==> http://schooleducationharyana.gov.in/downloads_pdf/Circullers/Advertisement%20IEDSS.pdf
Official Address:- Directorate of School Education Plot No. 1/B, Shiksha Sadan, Sector-5, Panchkula, Haryana (India)