Indian which is a public sector bank in India with more than 22000 employees and 1923 branches in India and overseas in 69 countries. With headquaters in Chennai and TM Bhasin as its Chairman and MD.has announced jobs for the post of Probationary officer with 452 openings. More details about the job are mentioned below selection will be through IBPS score.
Posts: Probationary Officer (scale I) – 452 posts
Important Dates: Online registrations from Feb 17 to March 3, 2012
Eligibility Criteria:The criteria to apply for this Indian bank recruitment are,
- Should be within 21 – 30 yrs of age, as on 1.07.2011
- Must have completed graduation with 55% aggregate marks(50% for SC/ ST/ OBC), as on July 1, 2011
- Knowledge of computer operations is necessary.
- A valid IBPS scorecard with the following
- Total weighted score of 141 (Gen) or 116 (OBC/SC/ST/PWD)
- To have scored: 24 (Gen) or 21 (for all others) in each test (including descriptive)
Selection Procedure: Based on the no.of applications candidates shall be shortlisted according to TWS – with high scorers at top, who shall proceed to Interview/ Group discussion. In addition to the probationary period of 2 years, a service bond for Rs.1 lakh should be signed by selected appointees agreeing not to quit the bank before the end of probation.
Payscale for PO`s are fixed at Rs.14500/-/25700
Application Procedure :- A fees of Rs.200 (Gen/OBC) or Rs.50(SC/ST) has to be paid in any branch of Indian bank before March 3, 2012 ,using the challan available at their site
- On receipt of challan copy, visit www.indianbank.in & click on the ‘apply online’ link placed under career.After filling the required information, hit submit & take a print of the generated application form.
- This form has to be submitted at the time of interview along with other specified documents & certificates.
Read the complete advertisement and download the challan here ==> website here