Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) which is one of the most prestigious government universities in India, situated in New Delhi. JNU which is mainly a research oriented university, offering MPhil., PhD in several streams.The Jawaharlal Nehru in 1969 at the Jawaharlal Nehru University Act, born in 1966. The university which is known to provide several major programs that are focuses on the progress and national development. JNU campus has a picturesque view of the different makes. Various sites, such as Parthsarthi Rock (PSR), the caves are home to many birds and animals that make the school an urban sanctuary.
JNU is the only university in the country providing free school for applicants who are admitted to study. Student Union (JNUSU) organizes free training courses for JNU aspirants planning to take their entrance exams this year. Training is being organized to prepare students for what is in the entrance examination shall prepare. These classes are specially designed for students from disadvantaged families. It is a very good experience for students of different backgrounds, interact with other students in the class
JNU Admission Process for the year 2012-13 is to start commence on 6th February 2012
Important Dates For JNU Admission 2012-2013
- The sale and submission of application forms, both Online and Offline, will start from February 6, 2012.
- Entrance examinations for admission to its various programmes, including Combined Biotechnology Entrance Examination on behalf of participating Universities at 52 cities all over India and one overseas Centre viz., Kathmandu, to be conducted on May 22, 23, 24 and 25, 2012.
- The Online Application process starts from 10am on February 6, 2012 and will continue till 5pm on March 21, 2012.
- Last date of submission of completed Offline Application Form is 21st March, 2012
- The last date for submission of the Online Application is March 28, 2012.
Candidates who wish to apply should read the details here ==> www.jnu.ac.in or www.jnuonline.in
Read the complete examination details here ==> http://www.jnu.ac.in/Admission/AdmissionAnnouncement2012-13.pdf