Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced jobs for the post of Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract) Examination, 2012 SSC exam will allow candidates to be posted to any of the 9 regions after the successful completion of the exam. More details are mentioned below.
Staff Selection Commission will be conducting a Combined All India Open Examination on 08/04/2012 for recruitment to the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical) in Central Public Works Department (CPWD) and Department of Posts, Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical), Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract) in Military Engineering Service (MES), Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical) in Central Water Commission (CWC) and Farakka Barrage.
- Current Job openings :
- CPWD : 192 for Junior Engineers (Civil) & 186 for Junior Engineers (Electrical)
- CWC: 82 for Junior Engineers (Civil) & 23 for Junior Engineers (Mech)
- MES : 155 for Junior Engineers (Civil) & 91 for Junior Engineers (Electrical/ Mech), 13 for JE (Quantity Surveying & Contracts)
- Farakka Barrage: will be determined in due course.
- Deptt. Of Post : will be determined in due course
- Age Limit : Relaxation in age as per rules for SC/ST .
- 18-27 years for Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) in CPWD and Department of Posts
- Not exceeding 30 years for Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) in MES
- Upto 32 years for Junior Engineers (Civil & Mechanical) in CWC and Farakka Barrage.
- 18-27 Years for Junior Engineers (Quantity Surveying and Contract) in MES
- Educational Qualification : Degree/ Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an institution recognized by Govt. of India or equivalent qualification.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 grade pay Rs. 4200/-
Application Fees : Rs. 100/- in the form of Central Recruitment Fee Stamps. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women and Ex-servicemen candidates.How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be sent to any one out of nine Regional Director of Staff Selection Commission depending on the centre of examination on or before 10/02/2012 (17/02/2012 for candidates from far-flung areas)
For more details read here ==> http://ssc.nic.in/whats%20new%20html/latest_news/JE_Exam_2012%20notice.pdf,
Download the application form from here ==> http://ssc.nic.in/whats%20new%20html/latest_news/JE_Exam_2012%20notice.pdf