TERI University invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to its MBA programs for the session of 2015-17 in Infrastructure and Business Sustainability. TERI University was established on 19 August 1998 and recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) as a deemed to be University in 1999. It is one of the leading institute offering courses around sustainable development and environmental science. It has also been accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council as a ‘A’ grade university.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 25 April 2015
Name of the Programme being offered
- MBA programme 2015-17 in Infrastructure
- MBA programme 2015-17 in Business Sustainability
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA with English at 10+2 level.
- Candidates awaiting final results can also apply.
- The candidates will be shortlisted based on CAT/GMAT/MAT/CMAT scores.
• Selection of the shortlisted candidates will be on the basis of group discussions and interviews conducted by the University at New Delhi.How to apply
- Application forms can be downloaded from the University website: www.teriuniversity.ac.in
• Eligible candidates can apply online through official website of University. The requisite payment of Rs 1250/- can be made through credit card/direct bank debit through a secure gateway. Payment can also be done by sending a demand draft subsequent to on-line registration.
For More Details Visit the Website