Government of India Ministry of Home Affairs Directorate General Border Security Force (BSF) has announced jobs for Para medical posts in Border Security force, with the following requirements.
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for appointment for the following para-medical staff Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ (combatised) in Border Security Force :
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Pharmacist-Qualified) : 31 posts (SC-13, ST-12, OBC-6) , Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200 grade pay Rs. 2800/-.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Lab Technician) : 01 post (OBC-1) , Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200 grade pay Rs. 2800/-.
- Constable (Masalchi) : 02 posts (OBC-2) , Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200 grade pay Rs. 2000/-
- Constable (Table Boy) : 01 post (OBC-2) , Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200 grade pay Rs. 2000/-
- Constable (Peon) : 02 posts (OBC-2) , Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200 grade pay Rs. 2000/-
Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC candidates for all posts.
Application Procedure : Application should be sent be eligible candidates in the prescribed format to the respective IG BSF in different States of India as per the details given in the advertisement on or before 30 days from the date of publication in Employment Neww (published on 26/05/2012 in the Employment News and hence the last date is 25/06/2012. Please read the physical requirements mentioned in the advertisement for each post for male and female candidates.
For more details application procedure please visit here ==> http://www.bsf.nic.in/recruitment/r71.pdf