Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) which is a Government University at Punjagutta, Hyderabad – 500082, Andhra Pradesh, India has announced recruitment for the post of Professors, Associate Professors & Assistant Professors in Nuclear medicine and other medicinal fields mentioned below.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the Faculty posts in following disciplines :
- Professor : Nuclear Medicine, Rheumatology, Surgical Gastroenterology
- Associate Professor : Nuclear Medicine, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Transfusion Medicine & Immuno Haematology, Vascular Surgery
- Assistant Professor : Biochemistry, Cardiology, Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics, Microbiology, Orthopaedics, Radiology, Respiratory Medicine, Surgical Oncology, Nuclear Medicine, Vascular Surgery.
Fee : Rs.500/- Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, NIMS, payable at Hyderabad OR Cash Receipt for Rs.500/- issued by NIMS IP Cash Counter, has to be enclosed to the application form towards Application / Registration Fee.
How to Apply : The filled in applications should reach the Executive Registrar, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Panjagutta, Hyderabad – 500082, Andhra Pradesh, India on or Before 10/12/2011
a) The last date for receipt of filled in application for faculty with enclosures is 10-12-2011
b) For Specialty Registrar is 3-12-11. Expected date of Interview is on 10-12-11
– Interviews will be held for eligible candidates only.
– The eligible qualification should be recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Read the complete advertisement about this recruitment here ==> http://www.nims.edu.in/enotifications/2011_Faculty_Notification_26112011.pdf